· all users of any website (the “Website”) operated by Wilson Foods Limited and its related companies (including Wilson Consumer Products Limited) (the “Wilson Group” “we”, “us” or “our”), and
By viewing and using the Website you are deemed to agree to these terms and conditions of use without qualification. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you must stop accessing and using the Website.
1. New Zealand Law: The Website is operated by us from New Zealand. These terms are covered by New Zealand law and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New Zealand.
2. Copyright – use of site material: All information, text, graphics, software and other material (“Content”) on the Website is protected by New Zealand and international copyright and trade mark laws. Copyright in the Content is owned by us and/or our suppliers. You may use a web-browser to download and view the Content for your personal, non-commercial use. You must not use the Content for any other purpose without our prior written permission.
3. Idea submissions: Ideas, suggestions or feedback submitted to us through the Website or otherwise (and in relation to the Diamond or otherwise) are not submitted in confidence and may be used by us for any purpose or disclosed to any person. We will not be liable to compensate any person submitting any such material.
4. Links: The site may contain hyperlinks to Internet sites operated by third parties. These linked websites are not under the control of the Wilson Group and we are not responsible for the content of any linked site. We provide these links to you as a convenience only, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of the linked site by the Wilson Group.
5. Links to our Website and Framing: We reserve the right to prohibit links to the Website and you agree to remove or cease any link upon our request. You may not frame any part of the Website content by including advertising or other revenue generating material.
6. Advertising: Any dealings with any advertiser appearing on the Website are solely between you and the advertiser or other third party. We are not responsible or liable for any part of any such dealings or promotions.
8. Disclaimer of warranties and limitation of liability: The Website is a general information service only. The Content has not been prepared by taking into account the particular objectives, situation or needs of any individual users. The Website may contain inaccuracies, typographical or programming errors. We may change the Content at any time. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Wilson Group makes no representations about the accuracy or suitability of the content, which is provided “as is” and without express or implied warranty. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Wilson Group excludes:
· all warranties, representations and conditions whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, relating in any way to the Website (including in any Content and services provided through the Website) or your use of the Website; and
· all liability whether in contract, tort (including for negligence) or otherwise, to you or anyone else in respect of any loss or damage (including special, indirect or consequential loss or damage such as loss of revenue or profits, unavailability of systems or loss of data) however caused by, arising from or in connection with, any use of the Website or the content.
Nothing in the terms will limit your rights (if any) under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 or any other law to the extent that it cannot be excluded or limited.
10. Registration and accounts: Where you complete a registration in relation to the Website:
· You will ensure that all usernames and passwords are kept secure and confidential and you will notify us immediately of any unauthorised use of your password or any other breach of security.
· You may not transfer your account to another user or maintain more than one account with us without our consent.
· You confirm that the data you provided to us on registering was at the time you provided it current, complete and accurate, and you agree to maintain and update the data as required to keep it so.
· You release us from and renounce any claim in respect of or arising from any reasonable reliance by us upon any use of your password, including us disclosing information relating to your registration and/or affairs with us.
11. Suspension and termination: We may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your account and limit your access to the Website.
Communication tools: If you use any communication tools available through the Website, you agree only to use such communication tools for lawful and legitimate purposes. You must not use any communication tool for posting or disseminating any material unrelated to the use of the Website, including (without limitation) offers of goods or services for sale, files that may damage any other person’s computing devices or software, content that may be offensive to any other user of the Website, or material or data in violation of any law or third party intellectual property. When you make any communication on the Website, you represent that you own the content of the communication. We are under no obligation to ensure that the communications on the Website are legitimate and we are not able to monitor communications at all times. We reserve the right to remove any communication at any time in our sole discretion. Please report any objectionable information to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.