1. Roast the cherry tomatoes at 220 degrees C for 15 to 20 minutes until golden and blistered.
2. In a pan over a low-medium heat, soften the onion and garlic in the avocado oil, then add venison mince and cook until browned.
3. To the mince, add the tinned tomatoes and roast cherry tomatoes then simmer for 20-30 minutes until the sauce has reduced and thickened. Season as desired
4. Make bechamel sauce (see below).
5. Layer the lasagne in your desired dish. Grease with oil then a layer of pasta sheets, add mince, then bechamel sauce. Then repeat: pasta, mince, bechamel. Finish with pasta sheet layer then sprinkle with the mozzarella cheese then the grated tasty.
6. Bake at 180 degrees C for 35-45 minutes then leave to sit for 10 minutes before serving.
The Bechamel Sauce:
50g plain flour
500ml blue top milk
Pinch freshly grated nutmeg
Melt the butter in a pan, stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute over moderate heat. Take off the heat, pour in a little of the milk, then stir until blended. Continue to add the milk gradually,