- Bring 2L of veggie stock to boil and gently place in the butternut squash cubes - cook until tender, roughly 10 minutes. Drain and keep the stock.
- In a deep fry pan over a medium heat, fry off the onion and garlic until tender. Add the chopped sundried tomatoes, chilli flakes and nutmeg. Add the cooked butternut squash and spinach and mash up with a fork with a cup of the reserved veggie stock.
- In a separate bowl to stir together the eggs, ricotta or cottage cheese, 1 cup mozzarella, and ¼ cup Parmesan
- Heat oven to 190C.
- In a deep baking dish layer the lasagne sheets, butternut and spinach mixture, basil pesto, eggy cheesy mixture and basil leaves. Repeat until you have done at least 3 layers. Top with the remaining cheese and basil leaves plus a drizzle of oil.
- Bake for 40 minutes. Devour.