- Slice the pork into bite sized pieces. Place in a dish, and pour over 3 Tbsp of water.
- Sprinkle the coating mixture onto a plate, then take the wet pork pieces and coat well in the mix.
- Heat a generous amount of oil in a frying pan over medium high heat. Shallow fry the pork pieces until golden on all sides and cooked through.
- To make Japanese style slaw, mix the slaw mix with the slaw sesame dressing.
- To serve, divide cooked rice between 4 bowls. Plate the slaw on one side, then lay the pork bites next to it. Drizzle with barbecue katsu sauce and serve immediately.