- Prepare the Diamond supergrain risotto: Add 1 ½ tablespoons of oil to a large frying pan over medium heat. Add the sachet mix and fry for 1 minute, until lightly browned. Add 2 cups of hot water and stir well. Cover with a lid, turn heat down to low and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring to prevent sticking to the bottom. Remove the lid and cook for a further 5 minutes or until grains are tender and all the liquid is absorbed. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Meanwhile, make the salsa: combine all ingredients in a bowl. Season with salt and vinegar to taste.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- To make the risotto cakes: add supergrain risotto to a large bowl. Add chorizo, eggs, feta cheese, sun dried tomatoes, parsley and flour and mix well to combine. Place bowl in the fridge for 25 minutes, to firm up the mixture.
- Wet hands and shape the prepared risotto mix into cakes. Add Diamond coat ‘n cook to another bowl, add risotto cakes and cover well. Place prepared risotto cakes on the tray and drizzle with oil.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, flipping halfway, until golden and crispy.
- Serve risotto cakes warm with Spanish salsa, a green salad and lemon wedges. Yum!