- Mix all of the salsa ingredients together and place in the fridge to marinate for 10 minutes.
- Whisk the egg and milk together.
- Dip the prawns in flour, egg wash and Diamond coat n cook. Heat the avocado cooking oil in a wok over a high heat. Deep fry the prawns for approximately 3-4 minutes until golden and crisp delicious. Drain on kitchen towel. Sprinkle with chilli powder.
- Steam the bao buns as per packet instructions. Keep hot.
- Build your prawn bao tacos by spreading the inside with mayonnaise and sriracha. Then add in the lettuce, followed by the salsa, followed by the prawns and an extra sprinkle of coriander.
- Devour while hot and crunchy!