- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Lay tasty tenders on a baking tray.
- In a bowl toss chickpeas with lemon juice, paprika, salt and oil. Scatter prepared chickpeas on the second tray.
- Bake tenders for 25 minutes, flipping halfway. Once cooked, cut into slices.
- Bake chickpeas for 25 minutes, checking and turning after 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and toss with chopped parsley and season to taste.
- Meanwhile, prepare couscous as per packet instructions. Cover and let sit for 5 minutes, then fluff with a fork.
- To assemble: divide couscous, chickpeas, tenders, veggies and hummus equally into 4 bowls. Top with fresh parsley and mint leaves.