- Cook the Penne as per packet instructions - reserve ¼ cup of pasta cooking water.
- In a deep heavy based saucepan over a medium heat, fry off the sausage meat in little chunks in a drizzle of olive oil. Fry until almost golden - about 5 minutes.
- Add the thinly sliced broccolini, thyme and garlic and fry for a further 2-3 minutes.
- Add the white wine and continue cooking until the liquid is evaporated.
- Add the cooked pasta to the sausage pan. Mix. Then fold the ricotta, lemon zest & juice and pasta water through until well incorporated.
- Serve with a sprinkle of parmesan, a drizzle of Avocado lemon Zest Oil and some extra thyme.