- Preheat oven to 200°C and line a flat roasting tray with parchment and drizzle some oil.
- Place pumpkin and sausages on the tray. Scatter rosemary and chilli over the pumpkin and sausages, then drizzle oil. Season with salt and roast for 30 minutes until golden.
- While the sausages and pumpkin are roasting - get onto the stew. In a heavy based casserole dish over a medium heat, fry off the onion, bacon, rosemary and garlic in a drizzle of oil until golden and sticky.
- Add the lentils and stir for 1 minute until combined.
- Add the red wine to deglaze.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, chicken stock and honey. Bring up to a gentle simmer and season to taste. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- While the stew is simmering, cook couscous as per packet instructions. Mix in some fresh basil.
- Stir through the kale leaves to the stew and finally add cooked pumpkin and sausages.
- Serve and devour while hot!