- Cook pasta as per packet instructions
- In a fry pan over a high heat, fry off the mushrooms in a knob of butter until golden brown. Set aside.
- In the same fry pan over a medium heat, delicately fry off the sage leaves in a knob of butter until crispy. Drain on some kitchen towel and set aside.
- In the same pan, melt the remaining butter until it starts to get slightly golden and smell nutty. Add the balsamic vinegar and stir to combine.
- Add the pasta and mushrooms to the pan and toss to heat and coat.
Serve with crispy sage leaves and parmesan.