- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Cut capsicums in half lengthwise through stems (retain stems) and remove seeds. Place the halves, cut side on a baking tray. Set aside.
- Heat a large non-stick fry pan over medium high heat and cook onion and garlic with a dash of olive oil until soft about 5 minutes.
- Add minced lamb and cook until the lamb is browned and crumbly. Add Baharat spice mix, Crushed tomato, tomato paste. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Cook the couscous according to the packet instructions.
- Stir the couscous and mixed herbs into the lamb mixture - season to taste.
- Fill each halved capsicum with lamb & couscous mixture. Sprinkle the tops with feta cheese and extra herbs. Bake until capsicums are soft, and topping is golden - about 30-40 minutes.