- Preheat oven to 210C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Drizzle with coconut oil, garam masala, turmeric and honey.
- Place the cauliflower slices over the mix and repeat the process to ensure the cauliflower slices are evenly coated.
- Bake for 30 minutes until golden. Add the chickpeas and bake for a further 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix together the dressing ingredients. Set aside.
- Cook the couscous as per packet instructions.
- In a large bowl, mix together the spinach, couscous, raisins, slithered almonds and herbs.Dress with the Tahini Yoghurt Dressing.
- Serve the couscous salad topped with the baked cauliflower and chickpeas and drizzles of extra dressing. Devour!