1. Coat the chicken thighs in seasoned flour then coat in buttermilk. Finally smother in the
Coat n Cook mix and set aside.
2. Heat liquid coconut oil over a medium heat in a deep heavy based pan. Fry the chicken
for 5 minutes on each side constantly rotating so the chicken doesn’t burn. Shake off
excess oil and transfer onto paper towels. Slice chicken pieces into thirds.
3. Heat bao buns according to packet instructions.
4. To serve, open your bao buns - smear with mayo and sriracha, top with iceberg, onion,
gherkins, and a slice of fried chicken - finish off with spring onion and coriander.
5. Enjoy while fresh and hot!