- Mix the mayo ingredients together in a bowl and set aside.
- Prepare aubergine batons for frying. Place flour and bread crumbs in a large shallow dish each. Mix 2 eggs and milk and place in a large bowl.
- Heat avocado oil in a wok over medium hot heat.
- Dip the Aubergine batons in flour, then egg mixture, then coat with Diamond Coat n Cook. Gently place the crumbed aubergine into the hot oil and deep fry until golden and crunchy for 2-3 minutes. Repeat in batches. Drain on kitchen towel.
- Serve hot with the lemon dill mayo and a sprinkling of more fresh dill.