- Place the chorizo in a food processor and pulse until finely chopped.
- Heat the oil in a large pot over medium high heat. Add the onion, chilli flakes and garlic and stir fry for 1-2 minutes. Add the chorizo and rosemary and continue to cook for 2-3 minutes. Add the wine,simmer 1-2 minutes, then add tomatoes and sugar. Cover the pot and reduce the heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Heat the spaghetti according to the packet instructions.
- Serve the spaghetti tossed with the chorizo bolognese, mozzarella, drizzle of olive oil, rosemary and freshly ground black pepper.
- Serve with Giesen Merlot. Bon Appetit!