1. For the sushi rice: Cook rice as per packet instructions
2. For the chicken karaage: Coat chicken thigh pieces in Coat ‘n Cook. Make sure each piece is completely covered with the spicy crumb.
3. Heat the oil to medium hot (170C) in a heavy set pan or wok. Using tongs add a handful of chicken pieces to the oil, deep fry until crispy and cooked through (about 5 minutes). Carefully remove and lay on a paper towel lined rack. Repeat with the rest of the pieces.
4. To assemble: Place the seaweed on a bamboo mat, then cover the sheet of seaweed with an even layer of prepared sushi rice.
5. Layer chicken karaage, carrot, cucumber and garlic chives on the rice. Roll it up tightly. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
6. Use a sharp knife to cut into sushi rounds then serve with pickled ginger, wasabi and soy sauce. Yum!