- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius fan bake. Grease a large ovenproof dish.
- Cook the pasta in boiling, salted water until al dente. Drain and transfer to a large heatproof bowl.
- Meanwhile, place a medium sized pot over a low to medium heat. Add the onion and cook until onion has softened. Add the sliced sausages and sundried tomatoes and cook until the sausages start to turn golden in colour.
- Add the flour, then cook out for 1 minute, stirring continuously. Pour in the soup and milk and stir until the mixture boils and thickens. Remove from heat. Stir in 1 cup cheese.
- Mix the cooked pasta and stir to combine. Spoon into the ovenproof dish then sprinkle with the parsley and remaining cheese. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until the cheese is bubbling and golden. Serve.