- For the BBQ: Crank the BBQ up to a high heat. Rub the Moroccan Ras El Hanout Spice into the chicken and cauliflower with a sprinkling of sea salt. Let them sit and marinade in separate bowls out of the fridge for 15 minutes to get the chicken to room temperature.
- For the Salad: Cook the couscous as per packet instructions. Once cool, mix the rest of the ingredients together in a large bowl and pour out onto a beautiful platter.
- In a small bowl mix together the harissa dressing ingredients. Set aside.
- Grill the chicken on the BBQ until charred and cooked in the centre. The chicken will need to be cooked over a medium heat with the lid on for roughly 20-25 minutes making sure to flip every 5 minutes. When the chicken is 5 minutes away, add the cauli stems to the grill. The cauli won’t take long at all. Keep an eye on it and check for firmness.
- Slice the chicken and lay it over the couscous with the cauli stems. Drizzle with harissa yoghurt and top with extra herbs and pomegranate seeds.